Boyle Consulting will assist you from the ground up or help you reengineer your current culinary operations.
- Conceptualize and strategize new kitchen start-ups. This covers areas such as kitchen design, budgeting, staffing, purchasing, and menu development. This includes developing all tools necessary to open food and dining departments.
- Assess kitchen layout & design, workflow efficiencies, and equipment needs.
- Design systems and practical tools to enhance cost control and customer satisfaction through effecting efficiencies in production, sanitation and meal service.
- Negotiate purchasing contracts for food and supplies.
- Streamline purchasing procedures to ensure contract pricing and rebate programs are fully utilized and to ensure consistency in quality standards.
- Analyze labor for effective time utilization, including assistance with development of staffing standards, work schedules and position task lists.
- Develop menus and assist with computerization of menus and software choice.
- Assist with computer installation and training for food and beverage management software.